ConsoleVehicles - Console commands to spawn vehicles

Genius, will try that :slight_smile:

I tried launching TeamDeathMatch0 on my server with only 3 mods : fun-bots + ConsoleVehicles + Vespa

Venice Unleashed - Beta Build 17487
fun-bots - V1.5.0.1
ConsoleVehicles - Sep 29, 2020
Vespa - Sep 19, 2020

Here are the test results =>

Please help me fix crash on these maps : XP1_001 , XP1_002 , XP1_003 , XP3_Shield , XP4_FD , XP4_Parl , XP5_002

1 Like

You might be able to fix the XP5_002 crash by not loading the XP5_002 bundles when on that map in the bundle hook. I don’t know why those other maps crash, but it’s most likely the MP bundles (not the SP ones). You can try mounting a different level+gamemode that also has the dirtbike.

1 Like

i did the exactly what you said but it just didn’t work.
if i just Only put the ConsoleVehicles in the Mods fold , that worked, but if I Both put them into the folder it kept showing me this

@Janssent

Thank you for your tip.
I will try mounting a different map.
In order to do that, I think I should find out the Guid for other maps.
How did you find the Guid for XP5_002?

local xp5_002Registry = RegistryContainer(ResourceManager:SearchForInstanceByGuid(Guid(‘421454A2-6F76-B4C6-7240-322C71D8DDAB’)))

Can you help me finding out Guid for XP1_001 , XP1_002 , XP1_003 , XP3_Shield , XP4_FD , XP4_Parl ?
I want to try loading bundles from these maps : XP1_001 , XP1_002 , XP1_003 , XP3_Shield , XP4_FD , XP4_Parl

I want to try loading bundles from these maps : XP1_001 , XP1_002 , XP1_003 , XP3_Shield , XP4_FD , XP4_Parl

You only need to use ResourceManager:AddRegistry for the registries of the bundles you mounted.
To find out what bundles contain what assets, look in the VU-Wiki. For example finding out what maps have the dirtbike: https://github.com/Powback/VU-Wiki/search?q=KLR650

The RegistryContainer for a bundle will be a property of the SubWorldData for that bundle. The name of the bundle you want to mount will also be the path to the EBX partition of the SubWorldData.

This means you can just paste the bundle name in GitHub’s file finder:

Finally you have to find the GUID in the EBX partition:

how can I use rocket pods of jet in TDM by Vespa mod?

You want the vespa to shoot the jet rocket pods?

1 Like

KLR650RocketPods.zip (1.4 KB)

1 Like

II’ve tried the command,but faild.what does this mean:the distance must be mumeric.
I ran the command:consolevehicles.spawn [1] [1]