I need the Map Maker-Map Editor

hello .now we can play the VU Mod and it´s really nice!
but where is a Map editor=? is there a Download link =? Please give me a positive Info. greez :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a WIP, though. Keep that in mind.

1 Like

Is it possible to convert bf4 map Locker to bf3?

1 Like

No, that’s not supported, the thing you can do with the map editor is load a map and place objects/resources which are inside there, you can see the entire showcase here https://discord.com/channels/125257766649593856/603326452724793367/603327943195754517

1 Like

Hi all. I do all instructions but i dont know how to start map editor. Can you tell me please how i did that?

1 Like

instructions to start are here

1 Like

I followed all instructions. But I don’t know what to do after that. Need to start a local server? And connect to it? If yes, then i did it. But nothing happens. The game does not respond to f1 buttons

@ARCHI_Ufanet So basically what you need to do is : create a server and add the MapEditor Mod to it AND the MapLoader Mod (it’s required as well). You need to start the server with both mods enabled. To start I would disable all other mods.

I played around with the Editor yesterday and I think it’s already working great so far for being WIP

1 Like

Thx!)) it works! As written, there are many bugs and some maps are not supported. But it works!)) Im happy)

2 Likes