Adds more blood & gore for Battlefield 3 Venice Unleashed.
It achieves this by changing the behaviour of blood splatter effects and scaling up blood pool decals.
If you’d like to change the amount of blood, this mod is completely configurable.
You can configure the mod by going into:
In there, you can change
- Size of the blood pool effect on dead bodies
- How long new blood splatters should be spawned for
- How fast new blood splatters should be spawned
- The spawn area size for blood splatters
- The distance where blood splatters will be rendered
VU More Gore has been update to version 1.1!
- Dead bodies and vehicle wrecks will stay much longer.
- A small amount of randomness has been added to the scale of blood pools
Two new configurable options have been made in: ext/shared/init.lua
local corpseDecayTime = 120 --The time in seconds it takes for a player’s body to despawn | Default = 15 | Note: Keep in mind that a server will crash if over 512 bodies are on the ground
local vehicleCorpseDecayTime = 300.0 --The time in seconds it takes for vehicle wrecks to despawn | Default = 60
One new configurable option has been made in: ext/client/init.lua
local bloodPoolSizeRandomness = 0.5 --The randomness that will be added to the blood pool effect’s size
Woah this looks cool, it’s what battlefield needs great mod <3 edit* I have a question…does the vehicle wreck keep smoking all the way through, cause I always wanted it to keep smoking for longer haha
Yes! The vehicle wrecks will stay burning for longer.
Be sure to enable vehicle modifications in the config file!
More Gore | Version 1.1.3 | Config file, Garbage Collection & vehicle wreck health
- Added a config file for all settings in ext/shared/config.lua
- Added LUA garbage collection between rounds (This can help again out of memory errors)
- Added a vehicle wreck health multiplier, this will allows vehicle wrecks to stay on the ground for longer
- Disabled debris and vehicle modifications by default (Can be enabled with the above mentioned config file)
More Gore 1.2.0 | Dismemberment
Heads, arms and legs can now be dismembered.
Dismemberment chance is based on bullet damage on death and is configurable in the Config.
For Fun-Bots to be effected you need to set AdditionalBotSpawnDelay in the Config to the desired corpse time for bots. Otherwise their corpses will disappear in 0.5 seconds by Fun-Bots default.