Need help with game

hey so basically i just like bought bf3 on steam, not origin, and then i downloaded this mod, but when i try to connnect my origin account when im on the vu app, it doesnt work, it says like it cant connect, is there anyway to fix this?

Could you be a bit more specific about what exactly it’s saying? By chance, does it say, “An error occurred while communicating with Origin?” If so, make sure that you are fully logged into Origin. If you are already logged into Origin & have tried linking your account, close VU, restart Origin, and try again. If that still doesn’t work, try restarting your computer. I don’t know for sure if any of those things will fix your issue, but a few other people have had success in doing so. Also, while I’m not certain, the issue could be caused by either VU or Origin. VU has been having some authentication issues lately & this may or may not be spilling over into other areas. My advice would be to follow those steps, and if you still aren’t able to link your account, try again at another time or on another day.

okay, so i actually managed to sign into the venice unleashed app now, but the reason i downloaded this was to play with bots, since i heard you could play with bots using this mod, how do i do that?

It appears you’re encountering difficulties connecting your Origin account to Battlefield 3 after installing a mod. The first step you can take is to ensure the mod you’ve downloaded is compatible with the Steam version of Battlefield 3. Compatibility issues often arise when using mods designed for different game versions.

If the compatibility check doesn’t resolve the problem, consider restarting both the game and the Origin client. Sometimes, technical hiccups can be resolved with a simple restart.

Regarding games that offer real-money rewards, you can play games for real money. While this is an intriguing concept, let’s focus on resolving your Battlefield 3 issue first.

Sounds like you’re having a bit of trouble with your game. I’m pretty sure the problem is with Origin.

If it’s giving you that “error occurred while communicating with Origin” message, the first thing to check is if you’re fully logged into Origin. If you are, try linking your account again. If that doesn’t do the trick, close VU, give Origin a fresh start, and try once more. And if all else fails, a good ol’ computer restart might help.

Not gonna lize; it’s a bit of a hit-or-miss situation, but some folks have luck with these steps. Also, it’s a toss-up whether it’s VU or Origin causing the issue. VU’s been acting up lately, so it could be the culprit.
Anyway, hope this helps, buddy! And speaking of gaming, I’ve been checking out those real money apps lately.

How can i report a hacker?This player [AWOL] aota ,hacks on all Bad Company 2 server,destroy the game and fun.