Need help with game

hey so basically i just like bought bf3 on steam, not origin, and then i downloaded this mod, but when i try to connnect my origin account when im on the vu app, it doesnt work, it says like it cant connect, is there anyway to fix this?

Could you be a bit more specific about what exactly it’s saying? By chance, does it say, “An error occurred while communicating with Origin?” If so, make sure that you are fully logged into Origin. If you are already logged into Origin & have tried linking your account, close VU, restart Origin, and try again. If that still doesn’t work, try restarting your computer. I don’t know for sure if any of those things will fix your issue, but a few other people have had success in doing so. Also, while I’m not certain, the issue could be caused by either VU or Origin. VU has been having some authentication issues lately & this may or may not be spilling over into other areas. My advice would be to follow those steps, and if you still aren’t able to link your account, try again at another time or on another day.

okay, so i actually managed to sign into the venice unleashed app now, but the reason i downloaded this was to play with bots, since i heard you could play with bots using this mod, how do i do that?