Hello everyone. I’ve been playing Venice Unleashed for a long time, practically since the service launched. I’ve never had any problems. But a couple of days ago, when I launched the game, nothing happened. I followed the troubleshooting entries. I restored the game in EA App, launched it from the battle log, and played for a while. I added the game to my antivirus exceptions, although everything worked fine without it before. Finally, I reinstalled VU, but the problem persists.
The same.. Reinstall vu can help - lead to succesful start but after first start automatic update is downloaded with note “will be apply in next client restart” and next run lead to nothing happens again.. Reinstall vu again can help - for one run again .-/ Reinstall with latest vu installer doesnt work - you need older vu installer..
I have the same problem. On Friday, I wanted to play BF3 with bots, but the VU client won’t launch. I tried reinstalling the client and adding it as an exception in Windows Defender. No change — the client still won’t start and doesn’t even appear in running processes. Is the problem on my end or with the client? Was there a client update? What should I do?
This is my first time trying VU, and I had the same issue. I downloaded and installed the 32 bit (X86) Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable from Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Learn and now the client appears to work consistently. Note that installing the 64 bit (X64) redistributable did not fix the issue, presumably because the VU client is a 32 bit application.