Really odd behavior in server

Can someone tell just what the hell is going on :interrobang:

I run in to problems in only one server , or two both run by DvsH battlefield bad company ( atacama/HM only ) and their Rush server.

-The main menu is without any SA classes , like in basic vanilla game .

In the game itself when i enter those servers , they somehow modifie my controls . I play with mouse/joystic set up…i never could play with keyboard, never. I have allways have mouse roll changing next item/previous item …but in those servers the function wont show AT mines at all…it`s missing totally in the menu . I tryed the keyboard and noticed that buttong laser something brings up AT mine …some sayed in game it is buttong 5 in default .

But, when i go play to other servers , everything works as has allways works…the mouse roll next item/previous items brings AT mine as should .

So can anyone help me why the game settings are totally screwed in only DvsH servers to me ? it`s a modded server yes. I never changed anything in my setup…this all happened one day withouth me doing anything.

Ddi someone hack to my game ? is this sabotage ? Why this thing is only in DvsH server ? i also notice my rank going backwards odd way…sometimes its normal, then 28 and then change to 2 or 1 .

Sheesh…i cant play there anymore, and it was my favorite server . This is ruining my gaming.