The time has come

the same with me, how can you do something here?

sorry nothing work i cant still login

1 Like

Same for me, i am experiencing “connection timed out” while trying to connect to Zeus Backend

Same. Connection Failed after initial Update Prompt, restarting VU and applying the update.

not working…too bad, just wanted to try before night shift :frowning:

Timed out, no servers available

Not working for me maybe Not ready yet

Can I see somwhere what is fixed and changed since base game cuz i dont see many diffrences?

I’ve missed this royally. But it’s ok, because PR isn’t fully ready yet.
I can wait a little longer. :slight_smile:
Great job!

What’s going on with this?

this post is really very good thank you for sharing this information with us..

really good news, thank you for sharing this information..

Guys, i know you think VU is the next best thing… And it is! but seriously, you need to do some marketing… I started the game and there are very little to almost NONE players playing your mod.

I definately WONT play on a server that has only 2 players and 1 of them is a bot… All the servers are empty… wtf

I have been playing Battlefield for years, and I love the idea of making my own game that is based on the Frostbite engine. I am also very interested in getting involved in creating content for the game. I think many players would agree with me that creating their own maps and modes is one of the most interesting aspects of the game. I have already begun to learn the development tools of Venice Unleashed and hope to be able to contribute to the development of the game in the future. I’m also ready to share my experience and knowledge with other players to create amazing content together. I’m looking forward to the game’s release and hope that we can create something truly great together!