This account is in use from another location

I made an account for the modding competition a couple months ago and today made a new account with a new email so I could start afresh. I logged out of the old account and into the new account, but when trying to validate my BF3 installation VU says my origin account has already been linked. I decided to try using my old account but when signing in it says ‘This account is in use from another location’ (I have only ever used it on my PC). Could someone fix my old account or preferably unlink my old account from origin so I can use my new account?

i have this same , not working i try and try and try :frowning:

1 Like

So is there any solution ?

I can’t log-in due this issue. Hoping in a fix.

1 Like

Wait a bit, logout and close the client then reopen it. Btw the servers will be okay prbly in an hour. Don’t rush guys.

I don’t think it’s because of the servers being overloaded, it’s just a situation that wasn’t considered. It’d be good if there was an option on the account page to unlink the Origin account.

Just close the game and kill the EA Core Server Application in the task manager and you should be able to log in again.

1 Like

Finally i logged in, but now i’m stucked in a Loading Page. Cpu and GPU is trottling to 75%

That did the trick, thanks a lot! Still hoping to be able to unlink the account from Origin but this works for now.

And it’s back again, I think that’s enough for today, maybe it will work tomorrow.