Unable to login on the VU client. / My credentials could not be validated?

I was able to login & play Venice Unleashed earlier today, but as I went to log back on a few minutes ago, I was welcomed back with a “Login Failed,” message. More specifically the error message stated: “Your credentials could not be validated. Please make sure they are entered correctly and try again.” I have tried everything from typing my password manually (checking every character), copying and pasting my password from notepad to the VU client’s login form, as well as changing my password on the website & repeating those things with the new password, but the client continues to give me the error message whenever I try to login. I am 100% certain that I have typed my password correctly at this point & the website seems to give me no issues whatsoever, so it has to be an issue with the VU client or server & not my account, right? I have also tried doing all of this both with & without administrator privileges. Even completely uninstalling & reinstalling the client doesn’t seem to work. Where do I go from here?

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue, so guessing the problem is their end.

2 Likes

Same problem here too. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

1 Like

Same issue ,only later today .

1 Like

Same issue here. Even reset my password, can login in the web, but not in the client.

1 Like

Same here. Tried changeing password but with the same error.

1 Like

I had the same massage, “Your credentials could not be validated. Please make sure they are entered correctly and try again.”

1 Like

Same issue, I couldn’t find a solution through Google search.

XD ,now can u login in and play a game?

Same issue here anyone has fixed it?

guess what ^^ SAME PROBLEM xD 1st time login NO PROBLEM, but after 2nd start of the game. unable to loggin.

have found a workaround which works for me. maybe it does for others !!! @ BFBC2 using only rome .

when you cant log in try this :
1st just type anything into the name and pw field and try to log in. (dont have to be real acc or pw)
after failed log-in NOW you enter your REAL ACC & PW ! now it should work. also works with wrong pw 1st without changing acc name.

sorry btw i think i have mistaken the loggins of bfbc2 rome and vu. still hope it can wil help the one or other user.

Same problem here, too. Is there anyone solved this problem?

Does anyone have a solution? I even try to entering the game product key then it says I am not on the internet

its the final nail in the coffin of bf3
vanilla bf3 still doesnt launch after trying lots of things with ea app/origin. vu doesnt even launch.

Same issue here..