UniversalWeaponCamos - Add any textures as camos for all primary weapons

Description

This mod adds camos with the textures from the config file to each primary weapon in the game.
I don’t recommend using this on a public server as there are still some bugs to work out.

Some examples:

Creating descriptions for these custom unlocks has been unsuccessful:

(Some failed attempts to create descriptions are commented out)

Usage

Add the textures for which to add camos to the config file. There are a bunch of textures you can try in the mod folder. By default the config file includes all textures from Characters/Shared/ClothCamo.

Download

The latest version can be found on Github:

9 Likes

That’s super cool! Great work.

3 Likes

Links in the post have been update to latest version:
Client time-out has been fixed (hopefully) by spreading the cloning over multiple frames.
Camo unlocks in the menu now have the same order as the config file

1 Like

Great work! More server should run it

1 Like

Mod just stopped working after some rounds

1 Like

Some ppl can, some ppl cant choose camos :woozy_face:

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll update the post to warn people untill those issues are fixed

1 Like

It works only when you freshly join to the server game (for example Operation Metro). It doesn’t continue to work if you stay until the end screen of the Operation Metro to loading some next map (for example Grand Bazaar). That’s why you have to disconnect the server after the end of the game and rejoin. And it will work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By the way one of the coolest mods. Thanks Janssent. The guns now look much better and I hope the mod will be on every server. :smiley: Players love skins. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Was it fixed, are the skins on other servers too?

Hello, when I start the map, the game will automatically flash back, may I ask what is the matter, can you fix it?

1 Like

this mod made the game crash when loading the map, I don’t know if it can fit the latest VU client or not, please fix it, I really want to try the gun skin :slight_smile:

Don’t bother with the mod, crashes the game.

Crashes my client as soon as I try to load into my server. Too bad, looks cool.