[VU-MapVote] [GUI] Allow players to vote for the next map

Is this now working for Rush gamemode?

edit: hmm still seems to trigger every round. is there a way of making it only trigger in the second round?

1 Like

Maybe if he updates it and checks the mapList.round rcon command or whatever it’s called. But tbh I have no idea, never checked the source

1 Like

I fixed triggering the vote only for the last round in the upcomming-release branch which doesnt have automatic builds and isnt merged to master yet. If you want it already you can just get the server lua file from here https://gitlab.com/n4gi0s/vu-mapvote/-/tree/upcomming-release since that is the only thing that has changed. It will get merged soon most likely.

1 Like

Its merged into the current version 1.1.8. Thanks for your work.

1 Like

thats awesome, thanks for your work all. I’ll put this back on my server when empty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this looks dope! can’t wait to throw it on a server!

1 Like

Hello,
Is it possible to add an option to start voting when there are only 100 tickets left in a team and end mapvote is 0 ticket for example?

Thanks a lot for your work ! :grinning:

Have installed the mod.
Also get the error. :frowning:

[error] [VeniceEXT] Could not find WebUI container for mod ‘vu-mapvote’.

Run the server with Debian 10 + Wine.

Edit: Just tested it on my Windows 10 PC. Here I also get the same error.

And now what do you expect? No one has magic jars in which we can see what’s the solution. For me the mod worked right away, so I guess you are missing something. Running in Docker on Debian. Check if you have all the requirements installed.

You didn’t download the compiled version.

1 Like

Loving the MOD, I have one issue with it though - if nobody votes for a map the last map in the server rotation is loaded, every time, instead of the next map in the server rotation.

I’m using this mod and it works fine, but bots doesn’t spawn on the next maps, they only work on the first match. Can anyone shine me a light? Im not a developer and Im pretty new here

1 Like

hmm, isue here, after voting a map, it doesnt switch to the selected map…

1 Like

This is just what I was looking for ! However the map vote never triggered. Using “vu-mapvote-master” 16/01/21.

Mapvote ist viel wichtiger

Is there a limit to the total number of maps that can be in MapList.txt? I’ve currently got a very large list, nearly every map and gamemode, and I’ve noticed that entries towards the bottom of the list are never available to vote from, despite having dozens of games run.

My MapList.txt is not in random order, it is in order by game mode, and since every map has a TDM game mode, there are more TDM maps than any other game mode in my MapList.txt. Numerically speaking, one would expect TDM to show up in the map vote more often than any game mode if the map vote was random. However, not one TDM vote has appeared after dozens of games, and neither have any of the game modes below TDM. The mapvote seems to only allow for voting from the top half of my very long MapList.txt

@X-RayAllex did you edit init.lua (Server\Admin\Mods\vu-mapvote\ext\server) config [“limit”] = xx ? I have 44 maps/mode and everything is fine.

I get this error but everything is in the right places.

Is there a way to vote on the very first map?

Unfortunately causes my game to crash when switching maps(server sometimes stays up), may be caused by also having fun-bots installed alongside it. Without this mod my game switches maps just fine.