BetterIngameAdmin (Alpha)

Hello I am looking 4 A mod
like someone who accidentally goes on foot or swimming not alowd rules servers onley vehicle ore in red zone grey zone not alowd prohibited or after 3 times a kick in a red zone or gray zone olso killing then he get auto warning kicked Tb & auto admins kick of deliberately walking & swimming whit out vehicle cousing a roedkill to a players who wass in a jeep or tank co pilote drone he not following the rules servers owner
thanks for a Venice Unleashed 10 / 10 ,thanks ,

Updated BetterIngameAdmin to 0.1.3

• Fixed “Join Squad” button wasn’t showing up when the squad had 4 people or more in it, even the squad size allowed joining.
  • Fixed gameAdmin.clear wasn’t working
  • Fixed “Hide Voting” broke the mod on the next voting for that player
  • Added updateCheck (thanks to @N4gi0s and @GreatApo)
1 Like

I have an idea for inviting friends on the server which could be quite easy to be implemented in this mod, however, I don’t know if you are interested into adding that as part of the mod.

Simple enough, a player can click an “Invite button” and provide either a Player Name, a Player GUID or a Player Account GUID and an invitation link/command will be provided (eg. vu:blablabla, “connect SERVER_GUID”). The server will save the invited player identification (Name or GUID) and the Player that generated the invite. Every time a player connects to the server (onConnect), the server will check the player’s details to figure out if the player has been invited to the server by an other player. If he has, then the server will move him in the correct team (if there is space available) and on the correct squad. If the squad is full, both players will be moved in a new squad.

Let me know if you are interested, I could help with that on GitHub.

PS: It would also be helpful if your own GUIDs are shown on the invite UI so you can share them with friends (and buttons to auto copy). In the future, if mods can save client side data, players will also be able to add friends in a friend list.

Is there any way to change zoom sensitivity?

I changed ads fov with this mod and it works

I want to change ads/zoom sensitivity was well

there are only the mouse sensitivity multipliers for each scope. You can use them

1 Like

@BreeArnold - is there any way to change the owner of the server once it has been set?

Delete the mod.db file in the mod folder and have the owner be the first person to connect to the server.

1 Like

Updated BetterIngameAdmin to 0.1.4.

• Better vext structure and some bug fixes.
  • fixed the loading screen issue

Updated BetterIngameAdmin to 0.1.5

• refactor code
  • add Admin actions for local player
  • fix bug: clicking multiple times on player
  • add protection for admin kick, tban, ban
  • add modList.ReloadExtensions support
  • fix scoreboard pings for squad deathmatch

Updated gameAdmin to 1.0.5

• add modList.ReloadExtensions support
1 Like

Updated BetterIngameAdmin to 0.1.6:

• fixed assist and all the voting stuff (votekick, voteban, surrender)

Updated BetterIngameAdmin to 0.1.7:

• added support for SP & COOP levels in the MapRotation (before it showed Undefined)

Something seems to have gone amiss on our server.
Our added admins are no longer able to call up the admin menu. Only the server owner has any sort of admin rights.
We’ve updated both BetterIngameAdmin and gameAdmin to latest and not running any other mods, yet it hasn’t fixed the issue.
We’ve even deleted the mod.db files, rolled back and tried a bunch of different “tricks” but to no avail…It remain the server owner ONLY that have any admin authority.

Is there an issue with the mod?

Kinda figured out the problem but not sure what is causing it.
The admins we initialise in the startup file isn’t written to the mod.db; when opening it with an SQLite editor, the admin rows were blank.
Manually adding in the admins using the SQLite editor works but not sure why the old method stopped working.

mod.db files weren’t locked or set to read-only so that shouldn’t be the issue.

After switching the map or restarting the map or restarting the server, the configuration is restored and will not be saved

@vancat not sure which configaration you mean, but we can’t override the startup.txt. So if you restart the server most settings will reset.

BreeArnold, not sure if this was in response to me or Vancat?

The issue I’m facing is that the admins we initialise in the startup.txt file isn’t written to the db any more, so I had to run an sqllite editor and write the info straight into the Mod.db file to be able to have anyone else with admin rights aside from the server owner.

In effect, the mod.db file behaves like it’s write only (which it’s not)

Updated BetterIngameAdmin to 0.1.8

• fixed bug in Server/Voting that would cause a bunch of errors

Updated BetterIngameAdmin to 0.1.9

• fixed issues with players that had special characters in their name
  • fixed responses for mute
  • better error handling in Voting

Did you save it? After gameAdmin.add you need to do: gameAdmin.save.

Example:

gameAdmin.add "TestPlayer1" true false false false false false false false false false false false false
gameAdmin.add "TestPlayer2" true false false false false false false false false false false false false
gameAdmin.save