Fun-bots - TDM - AI - Bots for BF3-VU

awesome mod i follow u since the first release version, one question do u ever think “for the future” u can do that like squarer five that ur bots can play conquest too? i know u doing the mod with mostly using lua script and squarer five pyhton but u think that would be a possibility ? And maybe u can add a random option in the new weapons options ^^

Thank you for your feedback. When the paths are optimized we will start to work on different gamemodes, but this will take some time. And as I am not sure if we will add a nav mesh or not, this might get a bit complicated. The random weapons will be added in the next release I think.

3 Likes

Thats okey, take ur time. And cool for the random weapon feature :slight_smile:

Latest Release feels like Cyberpunk2077’s launch. I’m happy 100% its out but man its buggy as shit to get figured out and even then the bots only kill like 30% of the time. Still have a long ways to go.

Can you descrbe what happens exactly and how you setup the bots with a pm? Then I can investigate this. Right now if you use a too high aimworsening the recoil cant get compensated correctly…

I have aim worsening only at 1. I just installed it and I spawn in there were numerous occasions where team bots were running behind enemy bots but did not shoot them.

Bots do not attack bots right now. This is a feature to come :slight_smile:

Tease! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

not completely true ;D if u play with many bots they do attack eatch other!

2 Likes

When I use the latest vertion .I type xp2_skybar teamdeathmatch0 1 in the maplist.txt .the console didn’t load ziba tower,it loaded the subway map.could you please solve this problem ,cause I really like this map.sorry for my poor english.

Hey guy,see you here,everyday I watch your youtube channel,my YouTube account is “小鸡鸡”

2 Likes

Ziba Tower is a Close Quarters Map, they don’t have the Team Deathmatch game mode, only the Team Deathmatch Close Quarters game mode.

You need this in your Maplist.txt:

XP2_Skybar TeamDeathMatchC0 1

1 Like

Thanks to your quick reply .appreciate

1 Like

Thx guy .and also thanks for your fun bots.you made my dream came true.

1 Like

Pls fix that new bug, i tested all my other mods out and it’s coming from yours 100% https://youtu.be/nfNnhs7Mzns

This is no bug, this is intended. The only way I found to let the bots aim better is to modify the NoZoom Weapon-Stats, as Bots are not able to Zoom (at least I found no way to).
But If you find a better solution, just let me know :wink:

3 Likes

oh ok i didnt know that, I edited my Video!

Joe, is there no way to avoid the crosshair being shown like that, it does kind of make it look like you’re using a cheat?

1 Like

Yea, it just doesn’t fell right :confused:

1 Like

If you care about crosshair, just open WeaponModification.lua and comment out CrouchNoZoom code block

If you will do that, the bots will be weaker, but still not too weak

If you are not satisfied with the strength of that bot, you can even give the bots weird weapons that you will never use (for example, QBZ-95B) and tweak the stats of those specific weapons

2 Likes